Digital Art Fair is the world’s leading Web 3.0 fine art fair with a focus on innovative art created for every demographic that wishes to appreciate, create, and collect digital and NFT fine art. Their vision is to cultivate and inspire a new generation of art collectors to embrace the use of digital technology to explore the beauty of art and culture. They are now recruiting part-time student helpers, the details are as follows:
Date: 19th October 2022 – 6th November 2022
Venue: G/F & 1/F, Asia Standard Tower, 59-65 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong
Working Hours: 11 am – 8 pm (Monday to Sunday), extra paid working hours might be needed upon request.
Payment: HKD$60 per hour; HKD$70 per hour on public holidays
- Act as Receptionists/ Sales Assistants/ Event helper
- Perform customer service and handle inquiries professionally
- Assist in crowd control
- Assist with ad hoc duties assigned by fair directors
- Guests meet and greet and VIP greeting services
- Liaise with Technical Manager on Event - Seminars/ Webinars
The job ad can be found in the attached pdf. If you are interested, please fill in the form to apply: https://forms.gle/wDjferETUBcAq3cK7 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.